TVG 4 MONTH SMART PROGRAMME
- Are you leaving School or university and don’t know exactly what to study or do next year?
- Do you need to make a change from what you are doing now?
- Do you want to be fit and have an adventurous & life-changing experience that will give you a foundation for success in whatever you choose to do?
Are you looking for a #GapYear programme? Our SMART Programme is designed to give young people an opportunity to learn skills and experience a wide range of potential growth paths as well as to become outstanding entrepreneurs, employees & nation builders. This is done in a structured manner in a team environment, while working towards defined goals and weekly targets. It is guaranteed to grow you as a person & give you a solid background to be a success in whatever career you choose.
The 4 month course covers four diverse, but relevant aspects for young people embarking on a life journey.
Core Module courses include: view image gallery
- Emergency First Respone
- A.R.A Adventure Instructor course
- eta Coaching and Fitness Course
- Travel Planning Workshop
- Community service and Work Roles
- D.I.Y and Maintenance skills
- Hospitality and Catering
- Presidents Award
- Computer Skills Course
- Public Speaking and presentations
- Personal and Real financial planning
The various courses that make up the entire program are provided by the best training providers in their fields, as well as many value adding courses run in-house. Students are fully accommodated & fed for the duration of the course – at various venues and destinations. They will be responsible for making their own meals & housekeeping (under supervision) for various aspects of the training.
Elective Courses: view image gallery
- A.P.A River Guide Course
- Rugby Gap Year
- M.D.T Hiking, Abseiling, Climbing
- PADI Scuba Diving Courses
- Sailing/Skippers courses
- Nature Guide Courses (FGASA Level 1)
- Wildlife Volunteering
For any Queries regarding the TVG SMART Programme, please feel free to email Wally at email@example.com, or call us on (031) 701 2845.