At our rustic resort on the North Coast you will experience a jam packed Team Building adventure with activities such as abseiling, tight rope walking, quad biking, archery and much much more.
Our facilitators will start the day with Ice breakers and some playful games to begin the challenge and then its 2 – 4 hours of fun followed by a delicious lunch beneath the fig trees which line the banks of the Tugela River
This package is guaranteed value for money and is our best seller by far! The day can be ended off with an informal prize giving where the most impressive teams and individuals are rewarded for their efforts.
Team Building activities may include:
- Quad biking
- Zip Line
- Climbing wall
- Obstacle course
- Magic Hat – Group dynamic
- Budget Rotation – Group dynamic
- Other group dynamics challenges
Benefits of this team build:
- This team build is the most fun you can have outdoors, by far! It combines mental challenges and puzzles with exciting adventure.
- Can accommodate groups of any size from 8 – 1000. Activities are suitable for all ages and all physical abilities, ensuring that everyone gets to participate
- Can be tailor made to highlight specific company focus areas as each group dynamic is designed to achieve a desired outcome e.g. communication, attention to detail, punctuality.
Core focus areas:
- Confidence and courage
- Self-esteem and false realities
- Creative thought and decision making
- Dealing with change
- Time management – punctuality
- Dealing with work pressure
- Healthy competition
- Respect for opinions of others